Inspired by: Peggy Carter from "Captain America"

12:39 PM



 I know my Avengers-loving younger siblings will think I'm ridiculous for just now watching this, but... I don't watch movies that much! Anyway I just finished "Captain America" on Netflix. It takes a lot to hold my attention on superhero / special effects-laden movies, but I thought this one was better than most.

Anyway, I was super inspired by a look worn by the main female character Peggy Carter. She's usually in uniform, but I loved her look when she wore a white blouse, military pencil skirt, and bright red lips! She looked perfect!


Unfortunately I look ghastly with lipstick so no red lips for me, but hopefully I've captured the feel of Agent Carter's sophisticated wardrobe. Check out this beautiful vintage silk blouse I picked up at a thrift shop. Aren't the leafy cutout details just so delicate?

 To add a modern touch, I paired this glam golden belt from Image, a wonderful new store in Sooner Mall and Penn Square Mall. They are like the not-yet-corporate version of Forever 21.


Shirt: Vintage from Goodwill 
Skirt: Forever 21 (old.) Similar one here
Shoes: Payless (similar ones here!) 
Belt: Image. Almost identical (and cheaper) one here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments