Everything We Touch #LBWhiteOut

3:54 PM

This look I'm entering in Lookbook.nu's #LBWhiteOut contest. Wish me luck!

I'm headed to a casual day at my office studio in my white-out look. I kept all my accessories (including temporary tattoo earrings) minimal so that all the white stands on its own! Even my silver car matched my look today. All-white is so dangerous though... I'd better watch it with the Chipotle huh!


I love these funky sunglasses I ordered from ZeroUV. The styles as so slick and the lenses so affordable! Def. check out my temporary tattoo earrings from Tatzarazzi here. They last and last for days.

I really fancy dainty jewels and accessories these days. That's why I picked out this barely-visible tiny triangle necklace. Less is more.



Yes yes these heels again. Ehehehe....


Shirt: Audrey Talbott
Pants: via Kohl's. Similar one here
Shoes: Davornik heels via ALDO
Sunglasses: Zero UV
Earrings: Tatzarazzi
Purse: Vintage
Necklace: Forever 21

Check out my shopping list below:



You Might Also Like

0 comments