Blues and Twos

3:53 PM

Today is a parade of new items! I am so excited to show them to you. Since it's Friday and I have a lot of miscellaneous things to do, I opted for a sophisticated casual look for the day.


I went on a kind of wild shopping spree yesterday and picked out this most gorgeous Nine West satchel. It was such a perfect size and shape that I couldn't stop smiling in the store! Also, since I'm 30 years old now, I decided it was time to grow up and treat myself to a pair of real Fendi sunglasses. You can't imagine how much I love them. I'm on cloud 9!



I think a good way to do things if you're not rolling in the dough, but still want to look nice, is to pair expensive brand-name items with not-so-expensive items. For example, I made a $1 Jewelry Galore run and picked up this fabulous necklace. Paired with the other items, you'd never guess that it only cost $1!


And here is a $2 ring paired with a bracelet from Forever 21 and a skinny gold bracelet that was given to me by my aunt.



 My beautiful baby blue and polka-dots trenchcoat I bought in Harajuku, Tokyo. It was a rainy day, and I was getting soaked without appropriate attire. I couldn't believe my good luck when I came upon this beauty, so I snatched it right up and awkwardly changed into it out of my wet coat, right there in the store in front of everyone. Kind of shameful.



I'm sure you're dying over the ribbon-tie of the trenchcoat belt. I died too when I first saw in since the belt is often just a dangling nuisance. OK, I'll share with you my secret. Behold: the very Japanese way to make everything cute and adorable. You're welcome.


Trenchcoat: Tokyo, Japan.
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Mossimo via Target
Shoes: Steve Madden via Dillards (buy them for just $25!)
Bag: Nine West (buy it for just $69!)
Sunglasses: Fendi
Jewelry: $1 Jewelry Galore & Forever 21
Belt: Image. Almost identical (and cheaper) one here!

You Might Also Like

1 comments