Lavender Cheet Sweet

12:15 PM

I'm stepping out of my comfort zone today and wearing a long lavender maxi skirt. I don't often wear long skirts! I've gotten some mixed reviews (E says I look like I'm a member of a cult) but I think the pairing of this graphic cheetah tee and leather jacket make it unexpected and fun.


I spied this Cheetah tee at Ross and snapped it up. I love the bold quality and the soft material.


I got this shimmery necklace at a BOGO jewelry sale at Body Central in Penn Square Mall (OKC), and the shoes were a gift from my sister who got them in Tokyo. This dress was a wholesale item from Fashion71.net. I'm pleased to report that they are a much more satisfactory "wholesale" site than Sammydress. I will introduce the other items I brought from them in future posts.



Shirt: Ross
Skirt: Fashion71.net
Necklace: Body Central
Shoes: From my sister

You Might Also Like

2 comments