Neon Halo

3:52 PM

Though I couldn't commit to this year's "Palazzo pants" trend, I do love ethnic patterns so I picked up these wonderful leggings to let me enjoy the best of both worlds. And guess what, my vest is a boy's vest from Forever 21! 


I'm crazy about this neon purse against my rather monochromatic outfit! The sad thing is that I had a cough drop explosion inside it as I was taking these pics so now everything is sticky. :/

I really like the golden bridge of these sunglasses. They're plain enough though that I can wear them with almost any outfit. 


Leggings: Body Central (on sale)
Purse: SammyDress
Shirt: Dots
Vest: Forever 21 Mens
Necklace: Body Central
Bracelet: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless (almost the same one here for even cheaper!)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I've entertained the idea of buying from the boys' section at F21 too, but you actually did! What a good shopping choice--I love the vest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should buy whatever you find that strikes your fancy, whether it's from a boy's section, thrift shop, or any other totally random place! What matters is that you like it, and plus then you'll have something that most other girls don't have! XD

      PS. You're my first comment on this blog. Yeeeei!

      Delete